Hello! My name's Dominik, also known by my nickname cookie and handle bitkeks. In short, I'm a politically committed European citizen and an IT professional.
IT & Software |
Online content |
zur deutschen Version
Professionally, I'd define my field of interests in the area of IT security with focus on networks, as well as programming with an emphasis on stability. Besides technology and software development, my interests include philosophy, history, environmental protection and politics. From time to time I share my experiences on my blog, it's a mix of stories about software and other things occuring in daily life.
Want to leave me a message? You can mail me at ue.ykatapd@-bamliam (PGP 0xB327F19FE4FBF9B0) or alternatively use Twitter or Mastodon. For business inquiries you can also contact me on XING (no LinkedIn). My Github profile can be found at github.com/bitkeks. Query bitkeks on Freenode!
IT & Software
My main focuses in IT are networking, privacy and security, data analysis, distributed systems and virtualisation. Over the years I have contributed to many software projects, or created my own. I am for example the creator and maintainer of the netflow package on PyPI.
- Fediverse infrastructure analysis tool (Python, 2020)
- SecShift - traffic security for OpenShift (Go, 2019)
- Mastodon-to-Twitter mirror script (Python, 2017-2019)
- Hacker News scraper and visualizer (Python/R, 2017)
- Netflow/IPFIX library with collector (Python, PyPI package, 2016-2020)
- IPTV sniffer for LAN receivers (Python, 2016)
- Query interface for fingerprints (Go, 2016)
- XMPP-Bots Beispielcode (Python/Go, 2019)
Latest blog entries
Talks, Podcasts & presentations
Some earlier linked documents are currently under review.
This website is rendered by Jinja2 and delivered with 100% renewable energy.
- SecShift: Analysis and Conception of Traffic Security for the OpenShift Platform (2019, diploma thesis)
- Tencrypt: Hardening OpenShift by Encrypting Tenant Traffic (2018, student thesis, slides)
- Segment Routing and SRv6: Origins, State-of-the-Art and Outlook (2018, student thesis)
- CrowdFilter: Client-Side Classification of Web Content (2017, student thesis, slides)
- Vorlesungsnotizen Theoretische Informatik und Logik SoSe 2017 (2017, LaTeX code)
- Intel Management Engine (2017, student thesis)
- Distributed Unified Module Platform (2017, draft)