Hello! My name's Dominik, also known by my nickname cookie. In 2019 I finished my studies in computer science at the TU Dresden, Germany. Afterwards, I was part of a team which aimed to found a startup in the focus of Kubernetes platform security (spin-off financed by the German EXIST-Stipendium, starting with the knowledge from two final theses). Besides technology and software development, my interests include philosophy, history, environmental protection and politics. I like to use the slogan Humanity cannot be digitized because of my strong believe in that no technological advance will ever be able to replace our nature-based foundation as humans.
From time to time I share my experiences on my blog, it's a mix of stories about software and politics.
Want to leave me a message? You can mail me at ue.ykatapd@-bamliam (PGP 0xB327F19FE4FBF9B0) or alternatively use Twitter or Mastodon. For business inquiries you can also contact me on XING. Query bitkeks on Freenode!
IT & Software |
IT & Software
My main focuses in IT are security, privacy, data analysis, networking and distributed systems, and virtualisation. The following list contains my tech stack experience:
- Programming languages: Python, Go
- Web: nginx, squid, haproxy
- Communication: Postfix, Dovecot, Prosody
- Network: nsd, unbound, WireGuard, OpenVPN, tinc
- Cloud: Kubernetes, OpenShift, oVirt
- Tools: Debian GNU/Linux, Arch Linux, Ansible, KVM, Docker, LXC
My Github profile can be found at github.com/bitkeks.
Latest blog entries
This website is rendered by Jinja2 and delivered with 100% renewable energy.
- Skript Theoretische Informatik und Logik SoSe 2017
June 2017, TU Dresden, lecture notes. LaTeX code
- The Distributed Unified Module Platform, or in short: the DUMP
March 2017, TU Dresden. Draft for a concept to be used in a student research project.
- Datenschutz: Profiling und Post-Privacy
June 2016, TU Dresden, lecture Computer Science and Society
- Open Data
July 2015, TU Dresden, geoinformation systems
- Optimierung und Simulation des Smartgrid-Modells
December 2014, research project ZEEBus
- Heartbleed bug
June 2014, TU Dresden, presentation
- Datenschutz im Smart Grid
June 2014, TU Dresden, Proseminar