Hello! My name's Dominik, also known by my nickname cookie. In 2019 I finished my studies in computer science at the TU Dresden, Germany, and am now part of a team which aims to found a startup based on the results from multiple theses (focus on security on the Kubernetes platform). Besides technology and software development, my interests include philosophy, history, environmental protection and politics.
From time to time I share my experiences on my blog, it's a mix of stories about software and politics.
Want to leave me a message? You can mail me at ue.ykatapd@-bamliam (PGP 0xB327F19FE4FBF9B0) or alternatively use Twitter or Mastodon. For business inquiries you can also contact me on XING. Query bitkeks on Freenode!
IT & Software |
- Programming languages: Python, Go
- Web: nginx, squid, haproxy
- Communication: Postfix, Dovecot, Prosody
- Network: nsd, unbound, WireGuard, OpenVPN, tinc
- Cloud: Kubernetes, OpenShift, oVirt
- Tools: Debian GNU/Linux, Arch Linux, Ansible, KVM, Docker, LXC
My Github profile can be found at github.com/bitkeks. It replaced the older, deprecated account github.com/cooox, where some leftovers reside.
Latest blog entries
This website is rendered by Jinja2 and delivered with 100% renewable energy.
- SecShift: Analysis and Conception of Traffic Security for the OpenShift Platform
July 2019, TU Dresden, Diploma thesis. Slides.
- Tencrypt: Hardening OpenShift by Encrypting Tenant Traffic
October 2018, TU Dresden, Forschungsprojekt Anwendung. Slides.
- Segment Routing and SRv6: Origins, State-of-the-Art and Outlook
July 2018, TU Dresden, Analyse Forschungsthema
- CrowdFilter - client-side content filtering
Winter 2017, TU Dresden, Großer Beleg. Slides, 34C3 lightning talk slides
- Skript Theoretische Informatik und Logik SoSe 2017
June 2017, TU Dresden, lecture notes. LaTeX code
- Intel Management Engine
June 2017, TU Dresden, Hauptseminar
- The Distributed Unified Module Platform, or in short: the DUMP
March 2017, TU Dresden. Draft for a concept to be used in a student research project.
- Datenschutz: Profiling und Post-Privacy
June 2016, TU Dresden, lecture Computer Science and Society
- Open Data
July 2015, TU Dresden, geoinformation systems
- Optimierung und Simulation des Smartgrid-Modells
December 2014, research project ZEEBus
- Heartbleed bug
June 2014, TU Dresden, presentation
- Datenschutz im Smart Grid
June 2014, TU Dresden, Proseminar